Intrum Sweden is recruiting an Investment Director
Portfolio Investments is a key line of business for Intrum Group and Intrum Sweden, and one of the key expected drivers of growth in coming years. A highly competitive market requires best-in-class investment teams at all levels of the organisation to drive success.
The new Investment Director will focus on further growing and developing Intrum’s portfolio investment business and is expected to recruit and build a strong investment team.
As the Investment Director you will lead the investment team in the analysis, evaluation and carrying out of potential new credit portfolio investments, reporting to Managing Director Fredrik Backman the new Investment Director will be a Member of the Swedish Management Team with shared responsibility for the development of the Swedish business and will play a crucial role in the continued growth and development of the company.
As a Member of the Northern Europe Regional Investment Team, the Investment Director also reports to Susanna Norum, Regional Investment Director, Northern Europe.
We are looking for a senior finance professional with a strong focus on results and a commercial mind-set. Our next Investment Director will be a strong and business-oriented leader with deep financial knowledge and business acumen who has the ability to create trust within the organisation, on a strategic and operational level.Fredrik Backman Managing Director Intrum Sweden.
Intrum Sweden is Sweden’s leading provider of Credit Management Services, helping companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum Sweden is a part of Intrum, which has a presence in 24 countries in Europe and serve more than 80,000 companies across the region. In 2017, pro-forma revenues of Intrum amounted to SEK 12.2 billion. Intrum is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and the Intrum share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.
- Extensive experience within financial services, preferably with a background in credit analysis, investment banking and/or management consulting
- Solid investment experience, e.g. valuation, portfolio management, treasury investments etc.
- Hands-on experience from statistical analytics and management of large data sets
- Documented leadership skills and experience from building teams
- Fluency in English and a Scandinavian language
- Master of Business Administration or other relevant academic
- Experience of commercial roles
- Experience of working in an international environment with various
- Outstanding analytical skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Ability to combine strategic height with a hands-on attitude
- Proactive and strong drive to get things done
- Strong interest in developing commercially
- Structured and responsible
- Dedicated and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills with the ability of getting
people on board
- Humble and responsive
- Unpretentious and down-to-earth personality that goes well with people at different organisational levels and with various backgrounds
- Structured thinker and intellectually curious
- Highly efficient and tolerant to stress
- Focus on continuous improvement
If you find the above description interesting and challenging, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the reference AOAL-413641 in the email's subject field. This recruitment is handled by Alumni AB. If you have any questions, please contact Foed Hagström or Ulrike Rummler at Alumni, tel +46 8 796 17 00. Please apply as soon as possible as interviews will be held continuously.